The Castellet spa hotel among the beautiful wellness establishments in France
Over the years, this 5-star structure has established a reputation as one of the most beautiful spas in France and the world, thanks to its many assets. Below is a brief overview of what to expect if you stay at this luxury spa hotel:
– An extraordinary getaway in a prestigious Provencal country house
– 43 elegant rooms and suites in the heart of a Mediterranean park
– A 700 m² spa with an innovative sensory pathway combining expertise and well-being with a pool with bubbling baths, sauna and ice fountain, hammam, – Kneipp channel and salt grotto…
– 7 treatment rooms (Symbiologic System)
– Exceptional infrastructures in the heart of the Castellet destination
An ideal geographical situation to discover the South of the Sainte-Baume
We wish good luck to the whole team of the Spa du Castellet hotel, one of the most beautiful destinations of the Var department.
The World Spa Luxury Awards, a prestigious competition to recognize both the teams and the exceptional locations
The World Luxury Spa Awards were created in 2010. Their goal is to reward high-end spas on an international level. Each year, during a 4-week period, more than 250,000 participants such as clients, travelers and actors of the wellness industry vote to elect the best spa. In 2021, no less than 245 luxury spas competed.
Find out more about this award here: https://www.luxuryspaawards.com/
The Luxe Global Awards reward the most luxurious hotels, spas and restaurants in the world
Established in 2021, the Luxe Global Award aims to highlight establishments in the hospitality industry that have established themselves as the most luxurious in the world. The award also aims to highlight the finest details of hotels, spas and restaurants.
Read the full story of the Luxe Global Awards here: https://www.luxeglobalawards.com/about-us