Grand Hotel Via Veneto
Spa by Sisley Paris skincare products
Description of the Hotel
Refined elegance and architectural splendor in the heart of Rome
Located in the city center on the exclusive via Veneto, Grand Hotel Via Veneto is the union of two 19th century historical buildings, combined to create a modern
masterpiece that pays homage to its historic past.
The Hotel’s facade is protected by the Environmental and Architectural Heritage of Rome; custom-made Murano glass chandeliers, black granite floor, travertine stairways
with cast iron banisters and sleek wood furniture made by craftsmen in Cantù adorn the entire Hotel. An impressive art collection of oil paintings and graphic works by celebrated artists such as Picasso, Mirò, Dalì, de Chirico, Burri, Carrà, Guttuso, Schifano and Cascella
decorate the lobby and the corridors. The 116 rooms and suites boast handmade furnishings and Carrara marble bathrooms with Bulgari amenities. Further paintings and
sculptures feature in the stunning Royal Suite, complete with Hermès armchairs, a private wine cellar and a private open air whirlpool bath.
From classy wining and dining to trendy events, “Time” Restaurant & Wine Bar is a favourite fashionable rendezvous and the wonderful arched dining rooms of “Magnolia” Restaurant are the perfect backdrop to private events. The AQVA City SPA – Sisley Treatment Center with its Vichy showers and vitality pool is the ideal place to relax and unwind, and features exclusive Sisley treatments.
Services and Equipment
- Concierge : Lifestyle department offering suggestions and special sightseeing packages such as Vintage FIAT 500 and Segway tours.
- Room service 24 hours
- Restaurants :
- Time Restaurant & Wine Bar with DJ Set, open all day long, with its own entrance, adjacent to the main entrance of the Hotel, is a popular lunch spot for local business people. It is well known for its Italian specialties. In the evening before or after dinner, Guests can enjoy a wide range of cocktails and wines from a unique menu, including a choice of over 20 different vodkas at the expansive bar, a real work of art, running parallel to the lobby lounge.
- Sky Bar & Grill, located on the rooftop of the Hotel and open during summer time; the terrace is also the perfect place to relax, take some rest in the sun during day time and enjoy the intimate whirlpool bath atmosphere while having a cocktail; the dinner, with grilled meat and fish, is really pleasant; the terrace can also be booked for private functions or parties.
- Magnolia Restaurant features a spectacular entrance with water flowing on hand grooved black marble on both sides of the entrance, a cloister, with its flooring in the typical stone of the Roman ancient streets, the “sampietrino” and enchanting arched dining rooms. A themed “Flowers and fruits” collection of oil on canvas paintings by famous Italian artists such as Cascella, Gonzaga, Schifano and Ventrone decorates the walls. Magnolia Restaurant is currently open to Guests for private events only.
- Vvitality pool is a relaxing pool with salt water hydromassage and chromotherapy.
- AQVA City SPA – Sisley Treatment Center
- Fitness Center, open 24 hours
- Baby sitting on request.
- Pets allawed on request (dogs up to 6kg).
The Hotel boasts 116 well-appointed guestrooms and suites, complete with custom-made, hand crafted wood furniture inspired by the timeless art-deco elegance of Ruhlmann. All rooms offer air conditioning, flat screen HD-TV on demand,
Wi-Fi internet access, in-room safe and mini bar. The spacious bathrooms are made of Carrara marble and complemented with a generous selection of Bulgari amenities. In each bedroom Guests can dwell upon decorative panels reproducing imagery of ancient Rome, its monuments and churches: “Fragments of Rome”, exclusively designed and made by a famous writer-photographer, Francesco de Marzio, author of reportages of international relevance.
The magnificent Royal Suite, more than 200 square meters, includes two master bedrooms, a dining room with a corner to enjoy a tea, an aperitif or a coffee, a double living room, a studio, three bathrooms, a Turkish hammam with colour therapy and a 250 square meters furnished outdoor terrace overlooking via Veneto and Porta Pinciana.
Guests of the Royal Suite can also enjoy a private, open air whirlpool bath. The Royal Suite is furnished with limited edition leather “Hermès” chairs, exclusive “Rubelli” tapestry
sofas, mahogany furniture and Artworks (oil on canvas paintings and sculptures) by the internationally acclaimed sculptor Rabarama.
Le Spa- AQVA City SPA is the only spa in Rome to offer exclusive Sisley skincare treatment. With over 500 square metres of luxury, the AQVA City Spa represents a wellbeing paradise in the very heart of Rome, including six beautifully designed mahogany treatment rooms, each with ergonomic heated beds and individual polychrome marble showers. Additional facilities include a Vichy shower, a wet area with vitality pool, and a spacious relaxation area with chaises longues as well as a hammam and sauna. The “Aqva Boutique” offers a selection of luxurious beauty products, herbal teas and essences as well as sportswear, produced exclusively for the Hotel.
- Hotel fitness area features state-of-the-art TechnogymTM equipment, complete with an interactive digital platform VisiowebTM, turning workout into wellbeing.
Grand Hotel Via Veneto
Via Vittorio Veneto, 155
00187 Rome, Italy